Trinity Lutheran Church Preschool
We are NOW enrolling for our 2020 Summer Camps! Camp is offered for children 2 years old through completed Kindergarten. Please check out our themed weeks below and downloadable registration form.
Summer Camp Calendar
Kick off to Summer: June 22-26
- Come celebrate the beginning of summer with your friends. We will start summer off right at TLC with lots of fun and even a visit from the ice cream truck!
Patriotic Palooza: June 29-July 2
- We will celebrate everything red, white, & blue this fun-filled week. You will get to experience parades, flags, and "fireworks".
Bugs are Rad: July 6-10
- Squirmy, wormy, creepy, & crawly- you will explore insects of all types. You will even have a visit from ladybugs, praying mantises, & ants.
Splashin' Summer Sampler: July 13-17 * due to COVID-19 Water Weeks will be replaced with a new theme
- A child favorite- this week you will have lots of time outside playing and exploring water. Our HUGE water slide will make an appearance too!
"Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to CAMP we go!": July 20-24
-Our fellowship hall will be transformed into a campground- complete with s'mores and songs around the camp"fire"
Blast off to Space: July 27-31
-Our space camp will inspire you to think like an astronaut. You will create your own space backpack and practice on our moon-bounce.
Greatest Show on Earth! (Circus): August 3-7
- What could be more exciting than joining the circus- from walking the tightrope, taming the "lions", and manning the concession stand. You won't want to miss out on all of the fun during this week!
Water, Water Everywhere: August 10-14
-CAUTION: You WILL get wet this week! Water games will be the star of the show this week! Bathing suits and towels will be needed!
Jump Start Sports: August 17-21
- This is a great way to stay active and fit throughout the summer. Students will have a blast playing the sports they love and exploring new favorites.
Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead: August 31- September 4
- We will be gearing up to S.T.E.A.M. into the school year. With a focus on science, technology, engineering, arts, and math, students will be ready to start the 2020/2021 school year strong.